fredag den 31. juli 2015

A powerful day...

Here am I. Feeling the blue full moon in Aquarius going on currently. Twisted my ancle. Impulsed into a deep reflection about life, spirituality, global matters, intergalactic matters and new visions and a drive to share my truth stirred by the force of the planet Uranus... Feeling serious and my heart is spilling over by what is going on, on our gorgeous earth. 
I've watched a great documentary today. It was called "love, reality and time of transition". Please watch it, if you feel called. It cracked me open, and tears was flowing from a wounded child inside me, who wants us all to drop all the illusions and just love one another beyond all created games of fear and hurt.
I am so grateful to be in a space where people have an interest in these subjects, but I'm saddened by how little it is brought up in daily life. In this place where I currently live and work as a volunteer, a course/retreat center and festival place with spiritual values. Where we talk a lot about oneness and do spiritual practises like yoga, tantra, meditation and various kinds of self-healing. There is a huge focus on the personal process of the individual, and the emphasis on the good of the global family seams to be seconded to the spiritual journey of the individual. I'm not saying that being occupied with your own spiritual journey is wrong, but that to loose track of the bigger picture, the greater impact of our collective focus, is destructive. A good dose of objectivety is needed for us not to loose ourselves in our egoic view from where we experience these bodies in everyday life.

Right now a child is dying of hunger, the earth is screaming, and complex schemes to disempower humans is being carried out on a planetary scale. This is our freedom... Personal freedom... To be, live, love and create. It's all being more and more compromised. Through the course of history humans have been falling... Our natural trust that we are one has been forgotten... The tribes of knowledge and love have been razed over and over again by fear/power driven forces.

I do all I can to remember... Every day I have to rediscover this. We are one being.

Without dwelling on the facts that human unity is in time of tough trial, I'm gently pushed to realise the consequence of our created reality and how to participate more in the tasks at hand. Like sharing the information and stirring up the hearts of the people around me. Not to feel powerless and to hide myself in feel-good spirituality. Not to be afraid of confrontation about uncomfortable subjects and cultural wounds, and the conditionings of myself and my brothers and sisters. Everything will sort itself out - if we sort it out! The best weapon is knowledge. The more the masses become educated on the nature of their societies and the motives of their governments, co-operations, global power structures, the better. For so long I have been avoiding politics out of selfishness. Because I do not want to feel the part of me that feels slightly destroyed and responsible every time I watch the news or read about the current state of affairs going on in my global family. But I can truly never be separated from what is going on. Not even if I close my eyes and ears and heart... I am here to bring in the light. I know this in my gut. So are you! You, reading this.

These events are deeply connected to the global Heartfield of any being incarnated now. Look to the animal kingdom! They are checking out one by one because it's to painful to stay in this human-mess. We as humans have a responsibility to restore balance of our hearts. Let's start by accepting that the state of the earth's biology is caused by human ignorance, and by power structures that is beyond my comprehension right now. I'm not talking about going to vote... That's just entertainment for the masses to make us believe we have a say in what happens. I'm talking about awakening to our true nature... Creating a true and natural authority within, from where we are able to make mature desicions based upon, and rooted in a deep love of the human family.  I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, telling you that you're wrong for leading your life in a certain way.
I'm merely shaking in my core for having been sleeping so long myself. Resting in a narcissistic reality, that revolved around my own wellbeing and spiritual advancement.
I will never be separated from you or anyone else. But I have not truly understood what that meant until recently.
I want to create healing space where we can meet as a family and live together in a way that is not hurting our mother earth. To the best of my ability I want to live what I preach. And I wish to stay present and educate myself on how to contribute to a more loving, unified humanity. 
This will be the final words for today. I will go out now and be in silence. Praying within for guidance and for my heart to open even more to the inspiration that will make me take better desicions for our planet. 

It feels more safe to share like this than to make a video. I attempted to film myself and talk about this, but I'm still very much controlled by a fear of being seen and being vulnerable in front of  others/you. Even though you are me in essense... Lol

...Thank you, I love you and I bless us all.
- really... Go watch that documentary.



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar